- 1 Pre heat the oven to 200°C (fan assisted).
- 2 Line a swiss roll tin approximately 2 cm deep with greaseproof paper.
Place the eggs and sugar into a large glass bowl. Using an electric mixer whisk until well combined.
Cooks Tip: Always ensure all ingredients for baking are at room temperature before beginning to ensure perfect results.
- 4 In a large heavy based pan bring 500ml of water to the boil, remove the pan from the heat and place the eggs and sugar bowl onto of the pan.
- 5 Whisk the eggs and sugar until the mix turns pale in colour and doubles in volume, this will take approximately 10 minutes.
- 6 Next, sieve the flour and cocoa powder into the egg and sugar mixture and fold in using a large metal spoon. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 9 minutes
- 7 Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- 8 Using a clean sheet of greaseproof paper sprinkle with caster sugar.
- 9 Invert the cooked sponge onto the greaseproof paper; remove the paper from the base of the sponge.
- 10 Roll up the sponge incorporating the paper in the centre to prevent the sponge from sticking. Leave rolled to cool.
- 11 Once cool, un-roll, remove the paper and spread first with raspberry jam, then with Onken Raspberry Yogurt. Next scatter with the fresh raspberries.
- 12 Re-roll the swiss roll and serve immediately.