- 1 In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar and baking powder. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt and milk. Stir into the dry ingredients.
- 2 Heat a griddle or flat pancake or frying pan on a medium heat. Add a teaspoon of butter to the pan. Then do a test to check that you’re using the right amount of batter per pancake.
- 3 Ladle the batter onto the centre of the pan. As soon as the batter hits the pan, carefully tip it around to get the base evenly coated with the batter. This should take around a minute to cook.
- 4 Lift the edge with a palette knife or a pan slice to see that it is golden in colour underneath. Flip the pancake over and cook on the other side for about 30 seconds.
- 5 To prevent it from breaking up, slide the pancake on to a plate. Stack up the pancakes and serve with a dollop of runny honey.