A bit of this, a bit of that
- 8 slices of multiseed bread
- 150g Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 3 tbsp finely chopped herbs - coriander/mint/basil
- 5 tbsp finely chopped vegetables - cucumber, tomato, capsicum, spring onion
- Butter or margarine
- Salt and Pepper
- Optional: cress or alfalfa sprouts
- Optional: carrot chutney
- 1 Strain the yogurt for approx. 15/20 mins.
- 2 Meanwhile, mix the finely chopped vegetables, herbs and seasoning with the yogurt.
- 3 Spread the butter over each slice. Spread carrot chutney if using.
- 4 Spoon on the yogurt mixture and top with salad leaves and cress if using.