- 1 Soften the gelatine in a measuring jug of cold water for 5 minutes.
- 2 In a small pan bring the raspberry coulis to the boil.
- 3 Remove the softened gelatine from the water and squeeze out any excess water.
- 4 Add the gelatine to the warm raspberry coulis and stir well. Divide the raspberry coulis mix between 4 tall shot serving glasses. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until set.
- 5 Once set, divide the fresh raspberries between the serving glasses.
Break the chocolate into small pieces and place into a large bowl.
Cooks Tip: Exchange the white chocolate for dark chocolate and add a drop of your favourite liquor to make this a gorgeous treat!
- 7 Split the vanilla pod and remove the seeds, place in a small heavy based pan along with the milk, bring to the boil then remove from the heat.
- 8 Using a fine sieve, strain the milk mixture onto the white chocolate, stir well to melt the chocolate.
- 9 Once the chocolate has melted stir in the Onken Raspberry Yogurt.
- 10 Pour the white chocolate mixture over the set raspberry coulis and fresh raspberries, refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 11 Garnish with extra raspberries and fresh mint (optional).