A bit of this, a bit of that
- 150g roasted carrots
- 150g roasted parsnips
- 300g roasted potatoes
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- Handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Sunflower oil for shallow frying
- For the topping:
- 120g Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Pinch of ground cumin
- Coriander chutney (or any other chutney you might have in the fridge)
- 1 Put the leftover vegetables in a blender and blitz until broken down.
- 2 Place in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mash it together well.
- 3 Divide into 10 portions and shape them into small tikkis. Heat enough oil in a pan for shallow frying.
- 4 Once hot place the tikkis in and cook for a minute on each side until golden (ensure they’re fully heated through).
- 5 Remove them onto some kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
- 6 Whisk the yogurt in a bowl with the chilli flakes and cumin powder and add a pinch of salt to it.
- 7 Place the tikkis on a serving plate, drizzle the yogurt on top.
- 8 Drizzle some coriander chutney and serve.