A bit of this, a bit of that
- 1 can of chickpeas (drained)
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes (~500g)-cut into rough chunks
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 100g Onken Natural Set
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 Red onion (chopped)
- 1 White onion (chopped)
- 50ml Vegetable Oil
- Curry Powder
- Fresh Coriander (finely chopped)
- Fresh Ginger (grated)
- Fresh Garlic (grated)
- Garam Masala
- Chilli powder
- Chilli flakes
- 1 Add the vegetable oil to a medium sized pot and place the pot on a medium heat.
- 2 Mix in all the spices and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the spices become fragrant.
- 3 Now add the white and red onions along with the can of chickpeas to the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- 4 Add the canned tomatoes, coconut milk, and sweet potatoes to the pot and cook for 15 minutes.
- 5 Finally, add the Onken Natural Set yogurt and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- 6 Serve with either boiled rice or flatbreads. Enjoy!