A bit of this, a bit of that
- 150g Onken Mango, Papaya and Passion Fruit Yogurt
- 150g oaty biscuits
- 75g unsalted butter
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 397g (1 can) Caramel Sauce
- 150g fresh mango, diced
- 1 passion fruit, seeds from the centre
- 150ml double cream, whipped
- Plain chocolate as shavings
- 1 Whiz the biscuits in a food processor until they resemble breadcrumbs. Alternatively put them in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Melt the butter in a bowl or small pan and then add the biscuit crumbs and cinnamon, stir well.
Grease a 20cm loose bottom and spring form tin. Add the biscuit mixture and press it down with the back of a spoon placing a slight indentation in the centre.
Cooks Tip: Placing a slight indentation in the biscuit base helps keep the caramel sauce in place but it does ooze out once the pie is cut and served.
- 3 Top with the caramel sauce and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 4 Mix together the lemon juice and mango pieces. Combine the Onken Mango, Papaya and Passion Fruit Yogurt and double cream and gently fold in the fruit. Pour onto the caramel base and spread to the sides but retain a slight peak in the centre, chill again for 15 minutes.
- 5 Remove pie from spring form tin and gently lift off the base onto a serving dish. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings and serve.