A bit of this, a bit of that
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 150g Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 100 ml water
- 400g cooked turkey, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp honey
- handful of fresh coriander leaves (if you have them)
- 1 Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- 2 Once they start to pop add the onions and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes until deep golden.
- 3 Now add the ginger and garlic and cook for another minute.
- 4 Next in go the tomatoes, cover and cook on medium to low heat for 8 minutes until soft and mushy.
- 5 Now add all the spices and cook for a minute.
- 6 Mix the yogurt and water in a bowl, take the pan off the heat and add the yogurt mix to it and stir for a few seconds.
- 7 Return the pan to the hob and cook for 1 minute.
- 8 Add the honey and turkey, cover and cook for 10 minutes on low heat, until it is piping hot through.
- 9 Add the coriander leaves and serve.