A bit of this, a bit of that
- 3 eggs
- 8 medium new potatoes
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- Handful capers, or diced cornichons (optional)
- 200g smoked salmon
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced (if available)
- Handful fresh herbs, ideally dill or parsley
- Lemon zest, to garnish
- For the dressing:
- 100g Onken Natural Set yogurt
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Set aside while you prepare the salad or store in fridge, covered.
- 2 Boil the eggs for 8 minutes, run under cold water and peel. Chop into quarters.
- 3 Boil the potatoes until tender. Cool and cut into cubes, no need to peel.
- 4 Put the potatoes and eggs in a large bowl.
- 5 Add the fish, capers and red onion and drizzle with the dressing (or serve on the side).
Scatter with the herbs, radishes, lemon zest and serve.