A bit of this, a bit of that
- 300g self raising flour
- 250g Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 Heat the oven to 200C, 180C fan, gas mark 6.
- 2 Mix the flour and yogurt together in a bowl with ½ tsp salt to form a dough, turn out to a floured work surface and knead for a few minutes until the dough is a little smoother.
- 3 Divide into 12 and leave to sit, covered with a tea towel for 10 minutes.
- 4 On a lightly floured work surface, roll each ball of dough into a sausage about 25-30cm long, then plait 3 long sausages together before shaping into a ring, making sure the gap is at least 4-5cm wide.
- 5 You will make 4 bagels.
- 6 Place on a lined baking tray, brush with the egg, then sprinkle with a mix of seeds.
- 7 Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until golden.