- 1 Place a piece of muslin, a clean tea towel or clean unused j-cloth inside a sieve placed over a large bowl.
- 2 Put the yogurt into the muslin, wrap up and leave to strain over night in the fridge, ideally for 24 hours.
- 3 Once strained, discard all the liquid in the bowl and tip the thickened yogurt into a mixing bowl.
- 4 Stir in the icing sugar and cardamom, then divide between 4 small bowls.
- 5 Top each with some mango and pistachios and a drizzle of honey.
- 6 Can be served straight away or return to the fridge to chill before serving.