A bit of this, a bit of that
- 4 pieces salmon
- 2 tsp Tikka curry paste
- 50g Onken Natural Yogurt
- 4 chapatis, warmed or tortilla wraps
- 1 head little gem lettuce, shredded
- FRESH COCONUT RAITA
- 100g fresh coconut, finely grated
- 200g Onken Natural Yogurt
- 100g cucumber, grated
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- Handful mint leaves, finely chopped , plus extra to garnish
- Squeeze lemon
- Sliced red chilli and lime to serve
- 1 Make the raita; heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and toast the coconut, stirring it constantly in the pan until just golden.
- 2 Remove from the pan and leave to cool.
- 3 Once cool, mix with the remaining ingredients, adding lemon juice and seasoning to taste.
- 4 Heat the oven to 200C, 180C fan, gas mark 6.
- 5 Place the salmon pieces on to a lined baking tray. Mix the curry paste with the yogurt and spoon over the top of the salmon.
- 6 Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the salmon just flakes.
- 7 To serve scatter the shredded lettuce over warmed chapattis, flake over the salmon in chunks and spoon over the raita.
- 8 Sprinkle over mint leaves, chilli slices and a squeeze of lime. Wrap up and tuck in.