A bit of this, a bit of that
- 300 - 350g Penne Pasta
- 125g asparagus, cut into short lengths
- 50g dried sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and sliced
- 250g salmon fillet
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 250ml Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 2 tsp cornflour or plain flour
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 25g butter or spread
- 75g watercress, large stalks removed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 25g (1 oz) Parmesan cheese, grated, optional
- 1 Cook the Penne pasta in plenty of boiling, lightly salted water with a dash of oil from the tomatoes, according to manufacturers instructions.
- 2 At the same time cook the asparagus in a little lightly salted water for 4 - 5 minutes, drain.
- 3 Meanwhile, poach the salmon either in the microwave on medium for 3 minutes or on a covered plate over the cooking pasta.
- 4 Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the sun dried tomatoes, then stir in the yogurt and cornflour, ½ the lemon zest, chopped watercress and seasoning. Heat gently, stirring for about 2 - 3 minutes.
- 5 Drain pasta and rinse through with boiling water.
- 6 Combine asparagus, pasta, and yogurt mixture together, add flaked salmon.
- 7 Reheat for a few moments, then, divide between 4 warmed plates.
- 8 Sprinkle over Parmesan cheese and the remaining lemon zest, Serve at once.