A bit of this, a bit of that
- 1 pot Onken Natural Yogurt
- 8 chicken thighs, skin on
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 2-4 finely chopped green chillies (depending on heat preference)
- 6 large carrots, finely shredded
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- ½ bag rocket leaves (chopped)
- 1 To make the marinade, mix the yogurt, coconut milk and chillies together in a large bowl.
- 2 Toss the chicken in two thirds of the marinade or until completely coated and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 3 Mix the carrot, oil, seasoning, chopped parsley leaves and rocket.
- 4 Remove the chicken from the fridge and pre-heat the oven to 180˚C/gas mark 4. To cook, char the chicken on a hot griddle pan until golden, place in a shallow roasting tin in a single layer and roast for 40 minutes. Add a little more of the yogurt mix to the chicken once cooked and brown under a medium grill for 3 minutes if desired.
- 5 Pile the carrot slaw in a bowl, place the chicken on top and serve with toasted sesame seeds and a dollop of the remaining yogurt mix.