A bit of this, a bit of that
- 560g sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into small cube
- 1 cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 45g coconut oil
- 2tsp smoked paprika plus extra to dust
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 60g quinoa
- Half a red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 200g spinach leaves
- For the dressing:
- 100g Onken Natural Set yogurt
- 2 tbsp tahini
- Finely grated zest of half a lemon and 2 tsp juice
- 1 tbsp snipped chives
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200C/fan180C/gas 6. Place the sweet potatoes and cauliflower in a large roasting pan.
- 2 Warm the coconut oil in a pan, combine with the smoked paprika and drizzle over the sweet potatoes and cauliflower. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and stir well to coat. Roast for 25 minutes until just tender and beginning to brown.
- 3 Place the quinoa in an ovenproof dish alongside the vegetables to roast for 5 minutes.
- 4 Remove the quinoa from the oven and place in a small pan with 200ml water. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until tender and the water has been absorbed. Cook with the lid off for 1 minute until all the water has evaporated. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 5 Toss the onion in the lemon juice and set aside until required.
- 6 Combine all ingredients for the dressing.
- 7 Place the roasted vegetables in a large serving dish, toss with the spinach, scatter with the quinoa, onion and any juices.
- 8 Dollop on the dressing and dust with extra smoked paprika. Serve warm or cool completely.