A bit of this, a bit of that
- 150g mixed frozen berries (or fresh berries, whatever is available and in season)
- 1 small banana
- 120g Onken Natural Set yogurt
- 2 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp honey (optional)
- For the toppings:
- Handful mixed seeds (if available)
- Handful nuts (if available)
- Fresh fruit to decorate – whatever is in season and available
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until you have a smooth consistency – it should be quite thick.
Cooks Tip: Smoothie bowls work best with frozen fruit which are widely available these days.
- 2 Transfer to a bowl and top with sliced fruit, nuts, seeds etc and serve immediately.