A bit of this, a bit of that
- 115g plain flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs - beaten
- 225ml semi skimmed milk
- 25ml cold water
- sunflower or vegetable oil for fry frying
- To serve:
- 200 - 250g Onken Mango, Papaya & Passion Fruit Yogurt
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 3 tbsp clear honey or maple syrup
- ½ orange, juiced
- 1 To make the pancake batter: Sieve the flour and salt together in a bowl, add the eggs and then gradually whisk in the milk and water. Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- 2 The batter will make 8 pancakes in a medium sized frying pan. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a frying pan and pour in sufficient batter to cover the pan, cook for 2 minutes until the underside is lightly browned, toss over and brown on the other side, lift out onto a plate and keep warm until all the pancakes are cooked.
- 3 Heat the honey or maple syrup and orange juice in a pan until the mixture bubbles, add the sliced banana, reduce heat and cook for 1 –2 minutes, turning over occasionally.
- 4 To serve fold each pancake into 4 and top with 4 - 5 slices of banana and a spoonful of sauce. Serve with Onken Mango, Papaya and Passion Fruit Yogurt and extra maple syrup or honey.