A bit of this, a bit of that
- 300ml milk
- 55 grams porridge oats
- 0.5 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 170 grams plain flour
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 20.5 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 200 grams Onken 0% fat strawberry yogurt
- 60 ml maple syrup
- 1 Place milk and oats in a small bowl and soak for 10 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, beat the egg with the vanilla and sunflower oil and set aside.
- 3 Sift together flour, caster sugar, bicarbonate of soda and salt in a large bowl.
- 4 Add the milk mixture and egg mixture to the flour and stir until batter is smooth.
- 5 Heat a non-stick pan over a medium-high heat and cook the pancakes for about 60 seconds on the first side, until the top is covered with bubbles. Flip and cook a further 30 seconds.
- 6 To make the syrup, combine the yogurt and maple syrup.
- 7 Serve the pancakes warm with the yogurt-maple syrup.