A bit of this, a bit of that
- For the base:
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup pitted dates
- Tbsp coconut oil
- For the filling:
- 1 cup Onken Mango, Papaya & passionfruit yoghurt
- 1 1/4 cup cashews
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- For the topping:
- 1 heaped cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Start by making the cake base and combine the oat flour, dates, coconut oil and salt in a food processor and blend until well combined.
- 2 Transfer the mixture into a loose bottom cake tin (about 20cm) and press this into the base and up around the sides to create a wall for the filling. Pop this into the freezer to chill whilst you make the other layers.
- 3 For the filling, blend together the yoghurt, cashews, coconut oil and lemon juice until really smooth and creamy. Pour this over the base and return the cake to the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- 4 For the jam layer, gently heat the berries in a saucepan to create a berry compote, then remove from the heat stir through the maple syrup and chia seeds. Allow the mixture to thicken and set aside to cool.
- 5 Once your cake is set, top with a layer of your raspberry jam mixture and garish with some fresh fruit before serving.
- 6 Allow to thaw a little before slicing if needed.