A bit of this, a bit of that
- 600 - 700g Lamb neck fillet, shoulder or leg steaks
- 200ml Onken Natural Fat Free Yogurt
- 4 tbsp fresh mint chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp red currant jelly
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- For the dressing:
- 150ml Onken Natural Fat Free Yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 Place the yogurt into a medium bowl, add the chopped mint, garlic redcurrant jelly, zest of lime and 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
- 2 Cut the lamb into 3cm cubes and add to the yogurt marinade, chill for at least 1hr.
- 3 Thread the lamb pieces onto skewers and coat with any remaining marinade, either cook on a BBQ or place under a hot /medium grill for 15 – 20 minutes, turning to allow all sides to cook evenly.
- 4 Place all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and stir together.
- 5 Serve the kebabs topped with the minty dressing.