A bit of this, a bit of that
- 225g (8oz) couscous
- 250ml (9floz) boiling water
- 30ml (2tbsp) walnut oil
- 60ml (4tbsp) Onken Natural Fat Free Yogurt
- 3 x 15mlsp (3 tbsp) fresh coriander, chopped
- 140g (5oz) ready to eat dried apricots, cut in half
- 290g jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 280g jar artichokes in oil, drained and cut in half
- 50g (2oz) sun blush tomatoes
- 12 pitted olives, green
- 225 – 250g pack Halloumi cheese
- 50g (2oz) walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 Place the couscous in a large bowl and pour over the boiling water. Leave to swell for 5 minutes.
Preheat the grill, cut the Halloumi into 4 or 8 pieces and grill until lightly brown, turn over and repeat.
Cooks Tip: Halloumi cheese is easy to pan fry dry in a non stick frying pan as an alternative to grilling.
- 3 Mix the oil and yogurt into the couscous.
- 4 Stir in the remaining ingredients apart from the Halloumi and walnuts.
- 5 Serve topped with the Halloumi slices and sprinkled with the chopped walnuts.