A bit of this, a bit of that
- 200g large king prawns
- 3 tbsp Onken Mango Papaya Passion Fruit yogurt
- 1 tsp red harissa paste
- Pinch of turmeric and paprika
- 2 servings flat rice noodles
- 1 large carrot
- 150g mange tout
- Coconut oil for cooking
- To garnish:
- Pomegranate seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Fresh mango
- Extra sauce:
- 2 tbsp Onken Mango, papaya & passionfruit yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp miso paste
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Tsp red harissa paste
- 1 To make the marinade, combine the yoghurt, harissa paste and spices, then mix well.
- 2 Add this to the prawns and set aside for 5 minutes.
- 3 Cook the noodles according to instructions, then drain and rinse in cold water.
- 4 Heat a little coconut oil in frying pan over medium heat and add in the prawns. Sauté these until completely cooked through. You could add some extra chilli flakes here if you’d like some added heat.
- 5 Meanwhile, shred the carrot with julienne peeler and thinly slice the mange tout.
- 6 For the extra sauce, combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
- 7 To assemble the bowls, layer the noodles, veggies and garnish with some fresh pomegranate seeds, coriander, sesame seeds and sliced mango. Add the extra dressing on the side and enjoy!