- 1 Heat your oven to 180°C/160°C fan.
- 2 Grease a 20cm cake tin and line it with baking parchment.
- 3 Add your olive oil and 200g of honey into a large bowl. Crack in your eggs, then add the zest of one lemon along with its juice. Spoon in your Onken Set Natural Yogurt. Mix to combine.
- 4 Add your ground almonds, baking powder, polenta and a pinch of salt.
- 5 Pour your batter into your cake tin and bake for 35 mins - a skewer inserted in the centre should come out clean.
- 6 Meanwhile, pour your remaining 50ml of honey into a small saucepan. Zest and juice your remaining 2 lemons, then add your thyme sprigs. Warm over a gentle heat, stirring occasionally until you have a smooth syrupy mixture.
- 7 Allow your cake to cool in its tin for 10 mins, then poke little holes in the top with a skewer. Pour over the syrup, then allow the cake to cool completely in its tin.
- 8 Cut into slices and serve with a dollop of Onken Set Natural Yoghurt and a few extra thyme leaves.
- 9 This cake will keep for 2 days in an airtight container.