A bit of this, a bit of that
- 200g Onken Raspberry Yogurt
- 1 packet raspberry Jelly
- 125g fresh raspberries
- Required to set jelly; mini jelly moulds or ½ litre jelly mould
- To serve: A lovely dollop of Onken Raspberry Yogurt along with the remaining raspberries
- 1 Dissolve the jelly in 200ml of boiling water. Leave to cool for 20 minutes.
- 2 Combine the setting jelly with the Onken Raspberry Yogurt and 50g of the raspberries, whisk and then allow the mixture to stand for 15 minutes and then whisk again.
- 3 Pour the yogurt jelly mixture into a ½ litre mould or mini moulds to set.
- 4 To turn out dip the mould in hot water for 10 - 20 seconds and tip out onto a serving plate(s). Serve with extra Onken Raspberry Yogurt and the remaining raspberries.