A bit of this, a bit of that
- ½ pot Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 160g feta cheese
- 2 fresh fennel bulbs
- 1 can broad beans, rinsed
- 200g peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 bunch mint
- 200g bag of green mixed leaves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- ½ bunch dill or fennel tops
- 2 pears
- 1 Rinse broad beans and blanch peas in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and set to one side.
- 2 Shred fennel, slice pear, crumble feta and chop mint.
- 3 Mix yogurt with lemon zest, juice, oil and then season. Whisk until creamy, adding a handful of chopped mint.
- 4 Combine salad ingredients, add feta, a teaspoon olive oil and a dash of lemon juice.
- 5 Serve on a large platter or individual plates, spoon over the dressing and finish with dill sprigs.