A bit of this, a bit of that
- 300 - 350g Penne Pasta
- 1 tbsp oil from sunblush or sundried tomatoes
- 100g sunblush tomatoes in oil or sundried tomatoes which have been thickly sliced
- 75g red pesto sauce
- 200g Onken Natural Set yogurt
- 125g Goats cheese cut into wedges
- 50g fresh rocket leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Cook the penne in plenty of boiling, lightly salted water with a dash of olive oil according to manufacturers instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- 2 Put the cooled pasta into a bowl and add tomato oil, sun blush tomatoes, pesto sauce, yogurt and the wedges of goats cheese. If ready to serve add rocket leaves or chill until serving and stir in the rocket leaves just before serving along with some seasoning.