A bit of this, a bit of that
- 125g butter
- 150g light brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 125g plain flour
- 100g oats
- Pinch salt
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 200g Onken Set Natural Yogurt
- 100g full fat cream cheese
- 25g icing sugar, sieved
- 200g strawberries, sliced
- 2 kiwi, peeled, halved lengthways and sliced
- 75g blueberries
- 1 Heat the oven to 180C, 160c fan, gas mark 4.
- 2 In a bowl cream together the butter and brown sugar, until fluffy.
- 3 Add the dry ingredients and beat until combined.
- 4 Line a round 30cm baking tray (we used a pizza tray) with baking paper and spread the cookie mixture over it to fill the baking tray.
- 5 Bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes, until golden. Remove and leave to cool completely.
- 6 Once the cookie is cool mix together the yogurt, cream cheese and icing sugar.
- 7 Spread this over the yogurt, then top with the fruit before serving.
- 8 Will keep for a couple of days, covered, in the fridge.