- 1 Preheat oven to 350 F/ 170 C/ Gas Mark 4.
- 2 Grease and line a 9 inch round cake tin.
- 3 Combine yogurt, sugar and eggs in a large bowl and beat until well combined.
- 4 Sift in the flour, baking powder and salt, and mix well.
- 5 Fold in the sunflower oil until incorporated, taking care not to over mix.
- 6 Spoon into the prepared baking tin and bake in the centre of the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- 7 Leave to cool in the tin for 15 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 8 Serve with fresh strawberries and a light dusting of icing sugar.