A bit of this, a bit of that
- For the Clafoutis:
- 2 eggs
- 75g caster sugar, plus extra for coating the base of the tart dish
- 40g plain flour, sifted
- 100g Onken Fat Free Natural Yogurt
- 100ml milk
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- 200g cherries, stoned
- For the vanilla cream:
- 150g Onken Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt
- 100ml double cream
- 25g caster sugar
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
- 2 Place the eggs and sugar in a large bowl and whisk together until well combined. Add the flour and the yogurt and mix. Leave to rest for about 10 minutes. In the meantime, butter a tart dish at least 20cm in diameter and at least 3cm deep. Sprinkle the base of the dish with sugar. Scatter the cherries in the dish and pour over the clafoutis batter.
Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until the batter is firm to the touch. If it’s
still soft in the centre, bake for another 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to
cool slightly before serving with the vanilla cream.
- 4 To make the vanilla cream, mix the yogurt, cream and sugar together.