- 1 In a bowl whisk together the egg, oil and milk.
- 2 Pour in the sugar and sift over the dry ingredients, leaving out 20g of flour. Mix until incorporated.
- 3 Fold in the Onken Light & Fruity Blueberry yogurt.
- 4 Coat 25g of blueberries and 25g of raspberries in the remaining 20g of flour before folding them into the mixture, this will help to stop the fruit from sinking.
- 5 Spoon mixture into 6-8 muffin cases filling to the top.
- 6 Push the remanding fruit into the top of each muffin before placing into a preheated oven at 190ºC for 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- 7 Transfer to a cooking rack and leave to cool slightly. These are best enjoyed while they are still warm.