- 1 Put the ingredients, in the order listed, in your blender or food processor.
- 2 Start pulsing until they start to blend together.
- 3 Increase to maximum speed and blend until you have a smooth, soft-set, ice cream texture.
- 4 You will need to stop your blender and manually mix the ingredients together to get the machine going again.
- 5 Transfer the frozen yogurt into a loaf tin or metal bowl. Cover the top with cling film, pressing it on top of the surface.
- 6 Chill for 3-8 hours, leaving the frozen yogurt to soften at room temperature if it has set solid.