A bit of this, a bit of that
- 150g oaty biscuits
- 65g butter
- 150g Toffee Fudge Sauce
- 2 ripe small bananas - sliced at an angle no thicker than ¼ inch (5mm)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 150g Onken Natural Set yogurt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Decorate with a dusting of cocoa or grated chocolate
- 1 Place the biscuits in a food processor and process until crushed.
- 2 Melt the butter in a medium pan, when melted add the crushed biscuits, the mixture does not completely bind together. Place into base of glasses.
- 3 Divide the toffee sauce between the glasses. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 4 Place the lemon juice and the sliced bananas in a bowl, gently toss in the lemon juice to coat. Divide between the glasses cutting some bananas in half if necessary.
- 5 Combine the yogurt with the vanilla extract and spoon over the bananas.
- 6 Return to the fridge for at least a further 1hr before serving.
- 7 Serve dust with cocoa or grated chocolate.