A bit of this, a bit of that
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 150ml (¼ pt) Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 30ml (2tbsp) Balti curry paste or alternative flavoured paste can be used
- 2 cloves garlic – peeled and crushed
- 3cm (1 ½ inch) fresh root ginger – peeled and grated
- 1 lime – grated zest and juice
- 1 Make 3 deep cuts in each chicken breast fillet and place in a shallow dish.
- 2 Mix all the remaining ingredients together in a bowl. Pour the marinade over the chicken, mix well to coat, cover and chill for 2 – 3 hrs.
- 3 Preheat the oven to 190°C/375˚F/Gas Mark 5.
- 4 Place the chicken on a rack over a roasting tin, cook for 30 - 35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 5 Serve with aromatic rice and a wedge of lime.