- 1 Preheat the oven 190˚C/170˚C Fan/Gas 5
- 2 Combine the chopped fruit mix with the honey and cinnamon in a small bowl, add the chopped hazelnuts.
- 3 Core the Bramley apples and place in a baking dish.
- 4 Coat the hollow of each apple with lemon juice.
Fill each apple generously with the fruit and nut mixture and bake in the oven for 25 – 35 minutes until cooked through and glazed.
Cooks Tip: You can always vary the fruit mix and nuts to achieve different flavours. Other cooking apples can be used but cooking times may vary, some apples may fall very quickly so test after 20 minutes.
- 6 Delicious served warm with Onken natural Set Yogurt