A bit of this, a bit of that
- 100g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 100g Onken Mango & Apple Fat Free Yogurt
- 125 ml whole milk
- 1 apple, sliced into 8 wedges
- 1 mango, sliced into 8-10 wedges
- Oil for shallow frying
- Cinnamon sugar
- 100g Onken Mango & Apple Fat Free Yogurt dip
- 1 Place the flour, baking powder and Onken Mango & Apple Fat Free Yogurt into a bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- 2 Gradually whisk the milk into the batter mix.
- 3 Dip the fruit wedges into the batter mix, ensuring well coated.
- 4 Heat approximately one inch of oil in a frying pan. Fry fritters until golden brown, approximately 30 seconds on each side. Remove and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Serve with Onken Mango & Apple Fat Free Yogurt dip.
Cooks Tip: Encourage children to eat fruit by cutting into wedges and serving with a yogurt dip.