Raspberry Yogurt Ripples
- 4 tablespoon Onken Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 tablespoon crème fraiche
- 150g frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoon honey
- Selection of chopped nuts for dipping (optional)
1. Blend the yogurt with two tablespoons of crème fraiche and one tablespoon of honey.
2. Blend frozen raspberries separately with one tablespoon of honey until smooth. For an extra smooth ice pop, strain the mixture through a sieve to remove any seeds.
3. To make the lollies, fill lolly moulds, alternating between the fruit puree and the yogurt mixture.
4. Freeze with a stick in the centre.
5. Serve with nuts or why not try sprinkles as a child friendly alternative.
Tips: Experiment with other delicious Onken flavours combined with your fruit of choice