Smoked Mackerel Pâté with Toasted Ciabatta
- 5 tablespoon Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 6 smoked mackerel fillets
- Juice and zest 1 lemon
- ½ bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon horseradish cream
- 1 ciabatta loaf
1. Flake mackerel into a food processor, ensuring there are no bones. Add lemon zest and juice, yogurt and horseradish cream and blend until smooth. Add more yogurt until the desired consistency is reached.
2. Season to taste and add the parsley.
3. Transfer to glass pots, top with a little melted butter and chill in the fridge.
4. Toast bread and spread pâté on top. Serve with a rocket salad.