Green Feta Salad, Topped with Mint Dressing
- ½ Pot Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 160g feta cheese
- 2 fresh fennel bulbs
- 1 can broad beans, rinsed
- 200g peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 bunch mint
- 200g bag of green mixed leaves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- ½ bunch dill or fennel tops
- 2 pears
1. Rinse broad beans and blanch peas in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and set to one side.
2. Shred fennel, slice pear, crumble feta and chop mint.
3. Mix yogurt with lemon zest, juice, oil and then season. Whisk until creamy, adding a handful of chopped mint.
4. Combine salad ingredients, add feta, a teaspoon olive oil and a dash of lemon juice.
5. Serve on a large platter or individual plates, spoon over the dressing and finish with dill sprigs