Roasted Peppered Salmon with Chilli Yogurt Dressing
- ½ pot Onken Low Fat Natural Set Yogurt
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 4 teaspoon dried chillies
- ½ bunch coriander, chopped
- 4 portions medium egg noodles
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 1 lemon
- ½ bag (approx. 200g) fresh greens
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper, to season
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180˚C/gas mark 4.
2. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
3. Sear the salmon in a hot pan and bake in the oven for around 15-20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, combine the yogurt, coriander, oil and chillies. Add juice of half a lemon and the grated zest. Set aside.
5. Pour boiling water over the noodles and leave to soak.
6. In a pan, fry the spring onions and greens until wilted. Add the drained noodles, tossing so that they don’t stick.
7. Add the sesame oil and let the noodles sit so that they become crisp on the base.
8. Plate the noodles and place the salmon on top.