Refreshingly Fruity Breakfast Shake with Toasted Oats
- ½ pot Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- ½ pot Onken Strawberry Wholegrain Yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 banana
- 50ml apple juice
- 200ml milk
- 150g mixed, seasonal berries
- 50g rolled oats
- 20g brown sugar
1. Add half the berries and all other ingredients (excluding oats and sugar) into a blender. Blend until fully mixed.
2. Mix the oats and sugar and lightly toast under the grill, until golden-brown.
3. Add the remaining berries to the bottom of a glass. Pour in shake mixture and sprinkle with the toasted oats.