Berrylicious Toasted Eton Mess
- 1 pot Onken Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 ½ punnet of strawberries
- 6 readymade meringue discs
- 100g chopped almonds
- 50g sugar
- 1 lime
1. Take a half punnet of strawberries and remove the tops, place into a pan with the caster sugar and squeeze of lime. Warm slightly until soft, crush with a fork to create a puree and chill.
2. Place the yogurt into a bowl, adding the remaining strawberries (chopped) and two of the meringues broken into chunks.
3. Divide the chilled puree into four glasses and spoon in the yogurt mixture.
4. Top each with the remaining meringue chunks.
5. Finally sprinkle with chopped almonds and place under a hot grill for one minute until the meringue is toasted. Serve.