Deliciously Light & Fruity Brûlée
- ½ pot Onken Mango, Papaya & Passionfruit Yogurt
- 200g Onken Natural Yogurt
- 1 pack orange jelly
- 1 fresh mango
- 20g brown sugar
- 20g rolled oats
- 20g caster sugar
1. Dissolve jelly in half the amount of water needed (about half a pint). Leave until cool and then whisk in the mango yogurt.
2. Chop mango and place in the bottom of ramekins.
3. Pour over yogurt mix and set in fridge.
4. Once set, slice mango over the top and then smooth over with a spoonful of natural yogurt. Sprinkle with sugar.
5. Blowtorch or flash under a hot grill to caramelise and serve.