Oaty Fruit Breakfast
- 65g porridge oats
- 150ml Cranberry and raspberry juice
- 150ml Onken Natural yogurt
- Toasted coconut slices
- Put the porridge oats in a medium bowl, pour over the juice and refrigerate for at least 8 hrs
- Stir in the yogurt; divide between 2 bowls, top with sliced strawberries and raspberries and sprinkle over some toasted coconut slices.
- Cooks Tip: Why not change the flavour of your oaty fruit breakfast by using different juices to mix with the porridge oats. If you like a thicker consistency just add a few more oats