Lemon & Blueberry Yogurt Oat Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup porridge oats
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 heaped tbsp Onken Natural Set yogurt
- Zest from half a lemon
- Large handful fresh blueberries
- Tbsp honey
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- Mash the banana with the back of a fork, then beat in the yogurt, honey and then each of the eggs.
- Fold through the porridge oats, baking powder, lemon zest and salt and mix well until everything is well combined.
- In a frying pan or pancake pan, heat a little oil and bring the pan to medium heat.
- Spoon in a little of the pancake mixture and scatter one a few blueberries. Once the surface begins to bubble, flip and cook on the other side until beautifully golden.
- Repeat this for the remaining mixture. Serve your pancakes with some extra berries, set yogurt and a drizzle of honey!